Pages

Want Right Now: Lanvin Wedge

Lanvin Wedge

After running into these beauties while window shopping on Friday night, I have come to a conclusion: nobody does the wedge better than Lanvin. Ever since I first laid eyes on these ankle wrap peep-toe snake print wedges, I haven't been able to stop thinking about them.  For a mere $1,120, these lovely show-stopping sandals can be yours...But let's be real, if you could afford these shoes, you probably wouldn't be reading this blog right now.  (You'd be out shopping, of course!) As an alternative, I would love to share with you a more affordable pair of shoes that you can purchase instead, but, unfortunately, I have never seen a more beautiful wedge sandal than the ones above.  Therefore, no budget-friendly shoe would do this pair justice.

But look on the bright side: these shoes would probably be really painful to wear and would make your feet hurt if you walked around in them all day! And who wants that?? (Hehe, are you convinced yet?)


Sources: Net-a-Porter and Zoe.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time visit at here and i
    am really happy to read everthing at single place.


    Here is my webpage :: クロエ バッグ

    ReplyDelete