Pages

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry that I'm ignoring you.  I miss you a lot, but until I get settled with the beginning of college and my new schedule, I have to take a break from you. :( But I promise to start writing again soon!

                                                                                                         Love, Carly

I would also like to publicly apologize to my readers for not covering Fashion's Night Out. I planned to do a bunch of posts about all of the things I was excited for at FNO and all the things I wish that I could have gone too, but I was on a community service trip, so I missed the festivities, the shopping, the events, the celebs, the designers, the models. It was especially frustrating since I was only about 1 hour away from NYC on Sept 10th! So close, yet so far away. :( But to everyone who did go, I hope that you had a fabulous fashion-filled night!

Before I return to working on my homework tonight, I wanted to leave you with some pretty things at which to look. There is a Kate Spade store across the street from campus, so I visited it a few days ago, which was a big mistake because now I'm obsessing over everything Kate Spade. But I thought that I would share with you a few things I saw in the store that I absolutely loved: a fabulous black everyday bag, an extremely cute black crystal beret hat, and emerald green and gold statement jewelry. Enjoy!

Kate Spade



No comments:

Post a Comment