Pages

Look for Less: Jason Wu SS10 Little Red Dress

A few months ago I wrote that I bought a new red dress that I was in love with and couldn't wait to think up occasions where I could wear it out.  (For those of you interested, I ended up wearing it to my birthday dinner in January and to a formal banquet at school in April.) Well much to my surprise, I randomly ran across a photo of what seemed to be the same dress on none other than Ms. Alexa Chung. My first thought was "I can't believe Alexa Chung and I wore something in common!" My next thought was "I can't believe I unknowingly bought a knockoff Jason Wu dress! I knew I liked the dress before, but now I love it so much more!!"

The dress that I found is by Taylor Dress, and I bought it from Macys. The dress is originally $188. I found it on sale for $118. And now the same dress in white is on sale again for $89.99 at Macys. Now is your chance! Get it before it's gone!

Hmm, Jason Wu for less than $100? Now that's a steal if I ever saw one!
Alexa Chung in Jason Wu at the 2009 CFDA/ Vogue Fashion Fund Awards
Jason Wu Spring/Summer 2010

Taylor Dress Sleeveless Applique Neckline Cocktail Dress from Macys, $89.99

Images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar, Style.com, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment