Pages

Lazy Saturday

H&M Cardigan and Top, Urban Outfitters Denim Skirt, Blue Scarf, Adrienne Vittadini Flats, Forever 21 Gold Bracelet, Beaded Friendship Bracelet, Bag from LA Garment District

Today is a very lazy Saturday, so I wore a very casual and comfortable outfit.  Luckily, it wasn't too chilly today, so I was fine wearing just a cardigan and a light scarf.  On my lazy day, I decided to wear my hair curly and in a high messy bun.  I'm starting to like wearing my hair curly more and more.  I wore it curly almost the entire summer, so by the time school started, I was bored of it and wore my hair straight for the first couple of months.  But now, I'm starting to miss all of those unpredictable little curls!  I think I'll keep my hair like this for a while...or at least until I need a change again!


P.S. Sorry for the lame mirror pics, but I kind of don't have anyone to take my picture in college :/

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit; I love the skirt and bag! Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardie and the bag, perfection :))

    ReplyDelete