Pages

6 fun, flirty, preppy outfits

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Casual Friday
In 10 years...
For all of my senior year in high school, my style was really preppy.  My school wardrobe consisted of polos, lots of cardigans, high-waisted skirts, skinny belts, and lots of Ralph Lauren (from the outlet store!). I loved being known as the preppy girl, but now that I'm going to college, I want to branch out in terms of style.  College is about discovering yourself and trying new things, and that is exactly what I plan to do with my clothing!
BUT... for those who are still rocking the prepster style, the above outfits might be of interest to you. Use these outfits as a guide to mixing and matching items already in your closet to create several preppy ensembles.  Even a few small details can prep-ify any outift, such as Oxford shoes, a pearl necklance, a cameo ring, Mary Jane shoes, or big glasses with clear lenses.
A few of my favorite items from these outfits are:
  • D&G leather tote bag
  • Striped blue and pink Top Shop dress
  • Purple Roberto Cavalli ring
  • Brown Oxford shoe
  • Black 3.1 Phillip Lim dress
  • Red Valentino pink blazer
  • Tarina Tarantino cameo earrings
  • Vintage Chanel earrings from Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment